- 6 February, 2020The Grand Finale has finished. The results and photos are here.
- 17 December, 2019Digital Fineprint Limited, Iotic Labs Limitied was selected as the London winner.
- 13 December, 2019FoodDocs OÜ, Helmes AS was selected as the Tallinn winner.
- 9 December, 2019Anagog, Binah.ai was selected as the Tel Aviv winner.
- 3 December, 2019Grapevine World GmbH, Authlete was selected as the Tokyo winner.
- 1 November, 2019AltumView System was selected as the Vancouver winner.
- 3 October, 2019Pitching day in Mexico City has been changed to 23rd November.
- 13 September, 2019KlearStack, CPC Analytics was selected as the Bangalore winner.
- 17 July, 2019Location (Bangalore) has been added.
- 16 July, 2019Open Innovation Contest 10 is now accepting applications.
Are you a startup ready to scale up?
If your business is mature enough to partner with a big corporation to co-create innovative business,
this contest is for you!
We are seeking solutions for specific challenges in 8 domains.
If you have a great solution to one of these challenges, participating in this contest is the best way
to ensure that your proposal will be heard by all relevant business units and group companies of NTT DATA.
If a business unit likes your proposal, let’s talk business – even if you don’t win the contest!
We are thankful for the support from our clients and partners supporting innovation.
Our clients supporting the contest
Our partners introducing startups