Soliciting technologies and devices
to realize digital face-to-face
As digital technology advances, face-to-face communications, including verbal, non-verbal, and emotional information, can now be digitally captured. We are currently considering creating a model of the excellent communication skills possessed by our insurance sales agents utilizing digital devices, and providing the model as a solution to share and support such communications.
We would like to solicit business partners who own the technologies and devices to digitalize face-to-face communication, technologies and solutions that can assess digitalized communications and create a model, and other novel ideas related to this area.
- Big data analysis
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- analysis of emotion
- facial expression
- Social challenges to be addressed through collaboration
- In Japan, which is dealing with an aging and declining population, it will be hard for conventional social security to compensate for the financial risks experienced by individuals. With the state moving from a model of public assistance to self-help, the social functions of private insurance will increase in the future. Through this collaboration, NTT DATA hopes that each person in every corner of the country can be offered protection as needed.
- Market size of collaboration business or business scale
- The target business scale is 1 billion yen by 2020.
NTT DATA also has connections to a variety of industries, and studies across industries can be made.