Large content asset management
and value creation in the sports
& entertainment areas
NTT DATA offers a digital archiving service known as AMLAD. AMLAD stores digital content in a variety of formats and provides a viewing environment for different types of devices. The service is mainly used in art and science museums, libraries, and public archives.
By adding a user experience aspect to AMLAD utilizing cutting-edge technologies, such as virtual reality technology, we aim to expand our business into the sports, entertainment, and education fields. We are currently looking for business partners with whom we can work together to develop this new business utilizing DA contents.
Our particular interest is in a party that owns technologies related to "large content asset management," which we expect to utilize in the sports and entertainment fields.
The technologies we imagine to utilize for this purpose are as follows:
- Production technologies
- 360-degree image capture technology, 3D scanning technology, VR contents creation technology, modeling technology, authoring technology, etc.
- Data management, processing, and transfer technologies
- VR image encoding technology, real-time encoding technology, large data transfer technology, content management technology, data automatic analysis (AI) technology, metadata tagging technology, video search technology, copyright management technology, etc.
- Compression and data distribution technologies
- Lossless compression technology, content conversion technology, secure content creation technology, cross platform APIs, real-time data distribution technology (e.g. live streaming), etc.
- Output devices
- VR & AR apps, Web VR technology, 4K & 8K technology, artificial reality technology, digital signage, SNS linkage technology, spatial communication technology, etc.
Related technologies other than the above are also welcome.
- 360-degree image capture technology
- 3D scanning technology
- VR contents creation technology
- modeling technology
- authoring technology
- VR image encoding technology
- real-time encoding technology
- large data transfer technology
- content management technology
- automatic data analysis (AI) technology
- metadata tagging technology
- video search technology
- copyright management technology
- lossless compression technology
- content conversion technology
- secure content creation technology
- cross platform API
- real-time data distribution technology (e.g. live streaming)
- VR & AR apps
- Web VR technology
- 4K & 8K technology
- artificial reality technology
- digital signage
- SNS linkage technology
- spatial communication technology
- Social challenges to be addressed through collaboration
- 1. Value inheritance:
NTT DATA contributes to culture/memory inheritance for the future; we preserve any materials in digital format from important historic material (documents, paintings, diplomatic correspondence etc.) to on-going business documents, sounds and movies, and prevent from deterioration or loss of the material.
- 2. Value discovery:
NTT DATA contributes to the discovery of new wisdom through an “opportunity for use”; we offer the system to enable people around the world to search and access via Internet so that you can view the precious collection lived in obscurity whenever or wherever you try to.
- 3. Value creation:
NTT DATA contributes to innovation that creates “new cultural value”; we offer opportunities to experience cultural/memorial heritage through digital archive in which people can understand the importance of handing down not only “precious legacy” but also “future assets" that may be easily lost.
- 1. Value inheritance:
- Market size of collaboration business or business scale
- "Current business area: public sectors, broadcasters, universities, libraries, galleries (domestic and global)
Current business scale: $70 million *
Target business scale of the collaboration business will be: $100 million *
*Calculated at the exchange rate: 1$ = \100"
AMLAD® is an IT solution that enables users to view and search image, video, audio, and other digital contents owned by public bodies, corporations, and private organizations on various devices, such as PCs, tablets, and smartphones.
We aim at joint development and expansion of new services by combining our digital archive (content asset management) service, which has been adopted by the Vatican Apostolic Library, and technologies owned by venture companies.