Proposals for unconventional
services that make our lives more
Recently, various institutions in and outside Japan have been publishing open APIs. In Japan, financial institutions have been considering the possibility of publishing APIs in line with the revision of the Banking Act. We will offer APIs for our various infrastructure systems in stages. These APIs will make it possible to utilize data and functions that were previously unavailable as well as to offer unconventional services.
Against this backdrop, we solicit ideas for service models that help to change our lifestyle and make life more convenient through the combination of our infrastructure systems and your solutions.
When you apply, please explain the service model that can be achieved by combining our infrastructure system (see the list of our services) with your solutions.
- big data
- data portability
- Social challenges to be addressed through collaboration
- Examples are as follows. Other social issues are also accepted.
・Achieve financial inclusion
・Eliminate regional disparity
・Achieve data portability
- Market size of collaboration business or business scale
- Depends on the details of the business (to review various possibilities without focusing on specific markets).
- List of our services (in Japanese)