- 2017.07.12Updated schedule of Monthly forum.
- 2017.05.10Open Innovation Business Contest 6.0 is now accepting applications.
- 2017.03.16The Grand Finale has finished. The results and photos are here.
- 2017.01.04Application for the Open Innovation Business Contest 5.0 has been closed.
- 2016.10.25The website of the open innovation business contest 5.0 is open. Now accepting applications.
- 2016.09.30Redesign of NTT DATA’s Open Innovation Website.
- 2016.09.07Results of the Open Innovation Contest 4.0.
NTT DATA supports the social infrastructure in Japan and operates in a total of 45 countries. In collaboration with its customers in various industries around the world and with startups in possession of the world’s most advanced technologies, NTT DATA aims to create innovative and sustainable businesses.
NTTDATA and sassor launched their collaboration of service development for electric power providers four months after the contest
New service arising out of verification trial with employees: Individual Numbers easily collected with smartphones
Using DCAP in the Fintech business, Mizuho Bank aims to provide world-class financial services
NTT DATA’s customers playing a part in creating innovative win-win businesses through open innovation.
Companies, VC firms, startup accelerators, consulting firms, universities, and research institutions that support startups and recommend those to play a role in creating win-win business scenarios.