- 16 February, 2018Electronic Identification was selected as the Madrid winner.
- 14 February, 2018GESTOOS was selected as the Barcelona winner.
- 13 February, 2018SightCall was selected as the San Francisco winner.
- 8 February, 2018Zoom.ai was selected as the Toronto winner.
- 5 February, 2018Emvisage was selected as the Melbourne winner.
- 1 February, 2018More details for the pitch day of London have been added.
- 26 January, 2018M&S inc was selected as the Santiago winner.
- 23 January, 2018Cinnamon K.K. was selected as the Tokyo winner.
- 17 January, 2018ftcash was selected as the Mumbai winner.
- 16 January, 2018More details for the pitch day of Tokyo have been added.
- 12 January, 2018FOMO Pay Pte. Ltd was selected as the Singapore winner.
- 6 December, 2017PayBox was selected as the Tel Aviv winner.
- 4 December, 2017More details for the pitch day of Guiyang have been added.
- 1 December, 2017More details for the pitch day of Tel Aviv have been added.
- 16 October, 2017Application has been closed.
- 10 October, 2017Deadline has been extended to October 16th, 2017, 09:00 (JST)
- 6 October, 2017Venue information (Tel Aviv) has been updated.
- 19 September, 2017Venue information(San Francisco) has been updated.
- 11 September, 2017New challenge(AUIOT01) has been added.
- 26 July, 2017Open Innovation Contest 7.0 is now accepting applications.
NTT DATA has hosted the open innovation contest “From the Port of Toyosu” twice a year since 2014.
In fiscal 2017, we are planning to host 2 events: the 6th contest at the end of August, only in Japan, as well as the 7th contest from November to March in 15 cities worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to introduce the new social infrastructure, through which we can form the “triple win” business alliance among NTT DATA group, startups and our clients (major corporations), bring more happiness to the world, and alleviate suffering. We look forward to seeing your innovative proposals.
Our motto is, “Let’s change the world together.”
- About the contest (3’51”)
- Who’s NTT DATA? (4’27”)
- We are open to business ideas, applications related to the challenges posted by NTT DATA group companies across the world.
We will hold regional contest in 15 cities between December 2017 and February 2018.
- The winners of respective cities will be invited to the Grand Finale in Japan, scheduled 22nd March, 2018 and Grand Finale winner will be selected.(1company)
- The Grand Finale winner will receive full-scale team support for the development of their proposed new business.
Our contest to promote collaborations with startup companies worldwide is one of many initiatives on which NTT DATA
will capitalize in hopes of surpassing 10 billion yen (about 100 million USD) in annual business by 2020.
The Grand Finale winner will receive full three month support to develop their proposed new business with NTT DATA.
their proposed new business
We are thankful for the support from our clients and partners supporting innovation.
Our clients supporting the contest
Our partners introducing startups