- 11 July, 2018Application has been closed.
- 22 May, 2018Open Innovation Contest 8.0 is now accepting applications.
NTT DATA has hosted the open innovation contest “From the Port of Toyosu” twice a year since 2014.
In fiscal 2018, we are planning to host 2 events: the 8th contest at the end of August in Tokyo, as well as the 9th contest from January to March 2019 in 10 to 15 cities worldwide (to be scheduled).
Moreover, we launched the SDGs Award starting from the 8th contest, aiming to realize solutions to achieve the global commitment: the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). We are actively seeking business proposals to address global challenges.
This is an excellent opportunity to introduce the new social infrastructure, through which we can form the “triple win” business alliance among NTT DATA group, startups and our clients (major corporations), bring more happiness to the world, and alleviate suffering. We look forward to seeing your innovative proposals.
Our motto is, “Let’s change the world together.”
About the SDGs:
group, startups and our clients (major corporations)
“From the Port of Toyosu” has been working with the Japan Innovation Network to achieve the SDGs by open innovation through the SDGs Startup Program. More information is available here(Japanese language).
- Screening will take place through a written entry examination and interview.
- A business contest will be held among the companies who passed the screening to select the 8th Grand Finale winner (1 company).
- The Grand Finale winner will receive full-scale team support for the development of their proposed new business.
Our contest to promote collaborations with startup companies worldwide is one of many initiatives
on which NTT DATA will capitalize in hopes of surpassing 10 billion yen (about 100 million USD) in annual business by 2020.
The Grand Finale winner will receive full three month support to develop their proposed new business with NTT DATA.
their proposed new business
We are thankful for the support from our clients and partners supporting innovation.
Our clients supporting the contest
Our partners introducing startups