- 2016.11.02Report on third regular meeting on Virtual Reality for 2016.
- 2016.08.24Report on second regular meeting on Blockchain for 2016.
- 2016.07.04Report on Lecture and Talk about Robotics (one-day event in March 2016).
- 2016.04.18Report on 500 Startups “Geeks on a Plane” powered by “From the Port of Toyosu” (“From the Port of Toyosu”) 2016.
- 2016.03.30Report on one-day “From the Port of Toyosu” event.
- 2015.12.27Report on third regular meeting on FinTech for 2015.
- 2015.12.18Report on fourth regular meeting on inbound for 2015.
- 2015.11.26Report on “From the Port of Toyosu” powered by the British embassy.
The monthly “From the Port of Toyosu” event provides a forum for discussion on a set theme intended to serve as a trigger for the creation of innovative businesses.
Invites to attend the forum are extended to startups and customers of NTT DATA who have some connection with the monthly theme. NTT DATA employees who work on creating new businesses also join the meeting. The diverse participants discuss the creation of new businesses and form communities.
We regularly start to accept entries around a month before the event date.
- Participants (invite-only basis)
・NTT DATA’s customers
・NTT DATA’s employees (working on the creation of new businesses, etc.)
- Main venue
- Conference room on the 36th floor of Toyosu Center Building
Toyosu 3-3-3, Koto-ku, Tokyo
- Part 1 (18:30 - 20:30) Lecture and discussion
Part 2 (20:30 - 21:30) Get-together
- Leader of the forum Shuichiro Yamamoto, Dr. Eng.
Professor, Software Science and Technology Group,
Department of Information Engineering, Nagoya University
- Special advisor Shuji Honjo
Visiting Professor, Tama Graduate School; Managing Director,
- Special advisor Koji Osawa
Managing Director & Co-founder
Global Catalyst Partners
Global Catalyst Partners Japan
- “From the Port of Toyosu” is supported by numerous customers of NTT DATA with an interest in the creation of innovative win-win businesses through open innovation.
- Startups recommended by numerous companies, VC firms, startup accelerators, consulting firms, universities, and research institutions, proposed to play a role in creating win-win business scenarios
- Alliance partners
- The activities are operated in alliance with the following organizations and corporations:
・Japan Open Innovation Network
“From the Port of Toyosu” is a forum officially recognized by Japan Open Innovation Network.
・NTT DOCOMO Ventures, Inc. (NDV)
・NTT DATA UNIVERSITY CORPORATION
・NTT DATA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT CONSULTING, Inc.
- “From the Port of Toyosu” office at NTT DATA Corporation
Note: Parts of the planning and operation are conducted under a contract with NTT DATA UNIVERSITY CORPORATION.