Digital Twin Computing
Recent developments in sensing technology have made it possible to capture real-world phenomena in the form of digital data. In addition, with the advent of 5G and 6G, it is expected that more objects can be captured in the form of digital data in the physical world and digital data can be gathered in real time.
By analyzing digital data and using resulting analyses for simulations, it is possible to verify a massive amout of patterns that cannot be implemented in the real world and this helps make more effective decisions.
We are looking for technology and business development partners who can conduct joint research and development with us to capture phenomena in the physical world in digital data and implement advanced decision-making through simulations.
Please refer to "NTT DATA Technology Foresight" which is continuously investigated from an advanced technology and social trends.
- Related keywords
- Alternative data
- Advanced real-world sensing through Intelligent Edge and satellites
- Next-generation mobile communication system (5G/6G) technology
- Cloud data storage/analysis technology
- Digital twin computing
- Spatial Data Analysis
- Market size of collaboration business or business scale
- The global market size of digital twin computing is expected to grow to $35.8 billion by 2025. We are aiming to increase our share in the market through research and development for new technologies and solutions.
- Assets and opportunities to be offerred
NTT Data is aiming to strengthen our research and development in the field of digital twin computing in collaboration with NTT Laboratories.
Through collaborative research with NTT DATA R&D Department, collaborative business development and investment, and other sorts of collaboration with our partners, we are aiming to promote our market development in the relevant fields.