Proposals for services to detect sophisticated abuse
As cashless services evolve and come into wide use, their abuse is becoming more sophisticated, and associated damage due to such abuse is increasing. (In the past, attacks were conducted in the form of card number + CVC in ascending order from specific sources, but recently, perfectly random DDoS attacks have been carried out.)
We would like to call for proposals for next-generation-oriented services to detect credit card abuse.
- Related keywords
- Social challenges to be addressed through collaboration
- Early detection of skillful abuse/attacks and sound development of cashless services by reducing damage
- Market size of collaboration business or business scale
- We aim to establish a business scale of 20 billion yen in FY2021.
- Assets and opportunities to be offerred
We can offer knowledge about CAFIS (CAFIS Brain) and authority concerning large credit-card companies, as well as schemes and opportunities applicable to them.