technological solutions applied to improve the quality of life in the home, thinking solutions driven by the trend of smart homes
Now smart cities are beginning to flourish. We are interacting with technology in aspects that were previously unimaginable. But what happens in our homes? We are looking for entrepreneurs that through advanced technologies can improve the functional experience of our homes both when we are in them and when we are far away. Especially with focus on older adults who need special care or company.
- Related keywords
- Artificial Intelligence
- Smart Energy
- Social challenges to be addressed through collaboration
- The reason why NTT DATA wishes to do business in this particular area.
Target11：Ideally solve the problems of unnecessary expenses of resources such as gas, water and electricity. Improve the experience of the home in general terms. and to help the elderly in aspects of day to day life and of the company.
Sustainable cities & Communities.
- Market size of collaboration business or business scale
- The smart building market is projected to grow from USD 5.71 Billion in 2016 to USD 31.74 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 33.7% during the period 2017–2022
- Assets and opportunities to be offerred
Co-create and operate a business with some of our main customers who are already working on smart homes. Some of these customers are: Telefónica, Banco Estado, Masisa, engie.