we look for companies and startups delivering transformational solutions to global progressive cities and regions world-wide
Smart cities are highly advanced in terms of infrastructure that uses technology to share information and improve the quality of services and life for citizens. We look for entrepreneurs that are thinking initiatives to design cities that are smarter and more sustainable.
- Related keywords
- Artificial Intelligence
- Smart Energy
- Social challenges to be addressed through collaboration
- The reason why NTT DATA wishes to do business in this particular area.
Target11：Ideally solve problems related to mobility, information to citizens, improvements in public services, etc.
Sustainable cities & Communities.
- Market size of collaboration business or business scale
- According to IADB Latin America is the development region with the highest worldwide urbanization rate. Today, the urban population in the region accounts for more than 82% of the total population and this percentage is expected to reach90% in 2050. Consequently, cities in the region show a significant concentration of economic activity. Smart Cities initiatives will attract technology investments of more than $81 billion globally in 2018, and spending is set to grow to $158 billion in 2022, according to the new release of the International Data Corporation (IDC) Worldwide Semiannual Smart Cities Spending Guide.
- Assets and opportunities to be offerred
Temuco is the third city in Chile, and we as everis have been working from more than 4 years ago with Temuco trying to develop assets to become Temuco in a smart-city. For this reason, we believe that help startups to develop business and technology relatet to this subject will generate impact and business to us, here in Chile and also in LatinAmerica and other regions.