- Theme Owner：
- Everis Chile
Human action recognition in the
visual surveillance domain
Banking surveillance systems should be able to recognize a potential intruder among current public in a branch or corporative buildings.
Nowadays current systems offer the detection of individuals enrolled in a blacklist or a whitelist.
The challenge is to recognize potential threats due to their
behaviour, commonly their faces never provide a clear shot because they are partially hidden, they spent a large amount of time in the premises without a clear objective, they approach people on the premises searching for an opportunity to cheat or may present a more important threat, among others.
Potentially the identified individuals should be enrolled in a list of suspects.
- Surveillance systems
- Behaviour analytics
- Human action recognition
- Big data analysis
- data utilization
- real time
- Social challenges to be addressed through collaboration
- Improvement of security and reduction of potential attacks and losses.
- Market size of collaboration business or business scale
- To be defined - if a solution is developed banks in the less developed countries would certainly be interested in the acquisition of such solution and its implementation throughout their branches in riskier areas.
- ・Surveillance systems - hardware and SW solution
- ・Analytics services