Collaboration in the “ECONO-CREA Marketplace”
The “ECONO-CREA Marketplace” is a cross-industry service platform primarily targeting life-essential service providers such as electric power suppliers, gas suppliers, and broadcasting companies. We invite service providers able to offer services on it.
We are aiming to make it a business platform that provides schemes to “connect” service providers and industrial business operators/customers, intending to allow better services to be developed and offered.
Providing your services on the platform makes it possible to approach more customer base encompassing more business operators (and acquire new sales channels and better advertising effects).
- Related keywords
- Major target
- Consumers such as aged users
- Major offering type
- Major types of service
Quasi-life-essential services (fields which life-essential service business operators such as electricity, gas, and broadcasting may be able to easily bundle)
Example: Home security, insurance, and home-appliance subscription
Services related to social trends
Example: Environment, disaster prevention, education, health care, depopulation, food loss, redelivery, and end-of-life planning
- Social challenges to be addressed through collaboration
- While CX is becoming important, many business operators are searching for bundling measures and linkage measures with other industries. We aim at implementing an environment that helps the market to be more active and for more users, including aged users, to receive services without regional disparities through service promotion on our platform.
- Market size of collaboration business or business scale
- We are aiming at establishing a business scale of 10 billion yen in total in 5 years.
- Assets and opportunities to be offerred
It is possible to add services to your portfolio on a platform where you can make approaches to more customer base encompassing more business operators (and acquire new sales channels and better advertising effects).
By submitting your application, you agree to the terms and conditions.